- It’s amazing what you can see when you look. It seems laughable that people claimed only a few decades ago that stars with ANY planets were probably anomalies.
- *Sigh* competition between governments forces the reinvention of the space wheel repeatedly.
- In an intriguing move, Google implicitly admits that robots just can’t do everything
- A great example of science communication that actually gives a real picture, in an engrossing way. The presentation captures how science is full of failure and limitations, but driven by a grander dream of a better future
- In contrast to the previous link, two words in this article seem conspicuously absent: correlation and causation.
- Steps in the right direction, but it’s sad that the ‘leading launcher of small satellites’ has launched 5 in the past 3 years.