- Some cool, possible, but not yet feasible engineering *BURP*
- I feel like this comic sums up how everything works in real life
- Ideally medicine is just converging to doctors with the ability ‘lay on hands’
- Didn’t the Russians already try this in the 60’s?
- There’s nothing wrong with black boxes IF you know the input/output relationships at all times, which you sure don’t in an economy
- A step in the right direction
- Vague, but possibly very cool satellite capture by China
- The paradigm of spacecraft that are both very expensive and unreusable or reparable saddens me