- A pretty detailed overview of SpaceX – a good read, if a bit long
- It shouldn’t be acceptable for NASA flagship missions to just ‘update the wikipedia page’
- Some fodder for the real Tinfoil Hat people
- Only relevant because the headline made me think the answer should be ‘all of them’
- I’m glad other people (with greater clout) are pushing NASA engage the public more effectively
- Health is more complicated than a single archaic number? Really? Please go on.
- An insightful post about the role of luck in success. This goes for everything from business and technology to how many years you spend in grad school.
- I just hope the music is part of the mission too.