- Sometimes people act like we have Space all figured out – mostly nothing with a few interesting phenomena, but we haveunknown unknowns in our own backyard!
- Cremation Cubesats Anybody?
- Privacy concerns… in spaaaaaace
- Things I don’t think the news needs to be reminding people: Trees record things in their rings and nuclear plants fail catastrophically. Once. In the 80’s. In the Soviet Union.
- Very cool – this experiment raises the ever present question of model validity, but with a robot instead of data, which is waaaay cooler.
- Man, he didn’t even bother with CGI. The hyperloop is great example of an idea straddling the tinfoil hat line.
- I feel like paleontologist is both the coolest and least practical job ever.
- This is a step in the right direction (ie, out of the 19th century) for scientific publishing.