Sunday Stories (Saturday Stories slightly time-shifted due to satellite and redwood filled backpacking)
- Cool curiosity compilation – I would recommend you have your volume off.
- I’m sure having huge anime eyes was one of the top engineering requirements
- You know the best way to streamline a government regulatory process? Not have one
- On the same topic: Hey look guys! I made a bill that makes more rules to get rid of stupid rules that should have existed in the first place. Also, I like how reporters don’t actually read bills themselves anymore, but just trust the author on what its contents are.
- Argh – It feels so over the crazy line, but so crazy that I want it to be a thing
- “No I will not pay to get your brain hooked directly to the internet.” “but dad, everybody is doing it”
- But they need to approach it safely first 😉 *cough* shameless research plug *cough*
- Sure – sleep is better than not sleep – but how much sleep is ‘sufficient?’ Complex science is bad at making recommendations on the margins.
- I was part of this! Admittedly, as a stenographer…