Saturday (sometimes space) stories!
- A housemate from Caltech continues to do an excellently detailed job describing his ditch day stack – I may take a page out of his book.
- This project seems pretty awesome (and related to my area of research), but I wonder if it is any more than patents and pictures?
- Mmmm lobbyists – more of the tangled web that the space industry has become.
- Sometimes it’s cool that everybody has a camera on them at all times.
- Too many awesome things at NASA – the video has only 10k views while things like nyan cat have millions.
- Are there tiers of worry like there are tiers of comfort? We now have the luxury to worry about pollution and asteroids instead of tigers and starving.
- Can we have space rangers in our space national parks?
- Happy Birthday NASA – I’m thinking it’s time for a shiny new sports rocket.