I’m headed to California in 6 hours, so I’m going to cheat and give you this weeks
Saturday Space Stories! – hey, it’s Saturday in Europe.
- ooooohhh shiny
- More SpaceX reusable rocket developments
- I’m not really sure what they’re trying to achieve here – Hitler beat them to it
- Really exciting until the last paragraph – getting a little ahead of ourselves eh?
- Joe has an uplifting post about space
- SpaceX and Space Telescope kicksterater update
- It’s not a competition, but I wish we could use the good things about competition
- Not sure how this will work, but more people in space = more betterer
- Reusable ! = green. Cost-effective = green – see spaceX
- Buzz Aldrin on has been really pounding for Mars recently. I wonder what the causation/correlation is with him having recently released a book about it.