Saturday Space Stories!
- It’s calming – despite not changing anything, somehow an Economist article about private Mars missions makes them feel even more on the ‘crazy, yet feasible’ side of the tinfoil hat line.
- More rocket launch sites è More Awesome, IMHO
- Government moving towards *less* regulation? How can this be? Ah, there’s the control-happy higher powers we know and love.
- Boats…in space! A long talk containing the gem: “What would life on Titan be like?” “Smelly.”
- Sometimes the best space news is just a pretty picture.
- She won’t get to go if society has anything to say about it.
- Somebody should launch a Kickstarter to buy the ISS.